What's new

International Circus World 1964 Blu Ray From Spain (1 Viewer)

MCCLOUD

Second Unit
Real Name
Robert
I recently purchased on Amazon the Spanish Import Blu Ray of the John Wayne Movie Circus World A person had commented that the Blu Ray was Beautiful and that it could be watched in English without Subtitles. They were right!
I watched the Blu Ray on my Sony 4K Blu Ray Player Saturday Night. The Blu Ray Presentation was Excellent. If anyone is interested in Circus World I would highly recommend this Spanish Import Blu Ray on Amazon. As far as the Movie Circus World I had watched it over 20 years ago and didn’t care much for it then. I was pleasantly surprised after watching it this past Saturday Night! I really enjoyed Circus World! Circus World is a very good movie! I am glad I got the Spanish Blu Ray!

Take Care!
Robert

MCCLOUD

Second Unit
Real Name
Robert
I meant to post this in the Blu Ray Thread.
I don’t know how to correct this.
I would appreciate a Moderator moving this to the Blu Ray Thread. I apologize for the mistake and Thanks!
Robert

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I wonder if this is any better than that 2014 UK Region "B" Blu-ray? If I remember correctly that video presentation wasn't that great. I need to revisit that Blu-ray.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
As far as the Movie Circus World I had watched it over 20 years ago and didn’t care much for it then. I was pleasantly surprised after watching it this past Saturday Night! I really enjoyed Circus World! Circus World is a very good movie! I am glad I got the Spanish Blu Ray!

Take Care!
Robert
Hey, Claudia and Rita makes watching this movie an enjoyable experience.:D

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
I wonder if this is any better than that 2014 UK Region "B" Blu-ray? If I remember correctly that video presentation wasn't that great. I need to revisit that Blu-ray.
I seem to recall the U.K Blu-ray disc was excellent. I'll have another look at it soon because I enjoy the film and John Wayne, Rita Hayworth and Claudia Cardinale are three of my all-time favorites.

Incidentally, is this Spanish disc legitimate or yet another bootleg?

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I seem to recall the U.K Blu-ray disc was excellent. I'll have another look at it soon because I enjoy the film and John Wayne, Rita Hayworth and Claudia Cardinale are three of my all-time favorites.

Yeah, I can't remember which is why I need to watch it again.

As to this Spanish disc being another bootleg, I wouldn't be surprise which is why I don't want any link posted here.

Thomas T

Senior HTF Member
As to this Spanish disc being another bootleg, I wouldn't be surprise which is why I don't want any link posted here.
It's a bootleg rather than a legitimate release. The back jacket should show a copyright of Samuel Bronston Productions and it doesn't.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
It's a bootleg rather than a legitimate release. The back jacket should show a copyright of Samuel Bronston Productions and it doesn't.
Like this UK BD release:

1627374870860.png

RichMurphy

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rich

Yes, the 2014 UK disc of CIRCUS WORLD looked great, as did the concurrent release of 55 DAYS AT PEKING. I was just disappointed that Bronston's EL CID and THE FALL OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE weren't also given a similar refresh by Pinewood.

Angelo Colombus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Angelo Colombus
Yes, the 2014 UK disc of CIRCUS WORLD looked great, as did the concurrent release of 55 DAYS AT PEKING. I was just disappointed that Bronston's EL CID and THE FALL OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE weren't also given a similar refresh by Pinewood.
I also have UK releases of Circus World & 55 Days at Peking and both looked fine to me. I hope one day a box set will be released.

jim_falconer

Screenwriter
There is a genuine Spanish version from Divisa Ediciones with the correct copyright but there are also other non-legitimate
Is the genuine Spanish version region-free? If so, could someone post a link to it? I’ve been wanting to get this film on blu ray for a while now

Trancas

Second Unit
Real Name
Eric
There is a genuine Spanish version from Divisa Ediciones with the correct copyright but there are also other non-legitimate versions.
It appears that all Spanish blu ray versions currently on Spanish Amazon are legitimate Divisa releases. They are just older and newer versions of the same transfer.

51cVJfHQr-L.jpeg

81iw2KyUIYL._SL1500_.jpg

2014 version:
713WOkId9uL._SL1215_.jpg

2016 combo:
208135_back.jpg

2020 version:
61+duEWddeL.jpeg

Last edited:

usrunnr

Writer
Real Name
usrunnr
Do any of these releases include overture, intermission, en'tracte, and exit music?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks