What's new

Christina Aguilera at the Grammys (1 Viewer)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
My girlfriend agrees with you, Mike. We were watching the Grammys and I said "wow, did Christina get enhanced?" and she said "Nah, it's all done with wires..." ;)

Luis Esp

Supporting Actor
I have to say they were enhanced. They had no bounce to them and if you recall the way she looked in the video with Ricky Martin, no amount of padding can do that.
Working in the fashion industry I have aquired a trained eye for silicon and the real thing (which is few and far between).
No matter how much body make-up and padding you use, you can't make an A cup look like a C cup.
Unless they were prosthetics like the ones Lea Thompson wore in Back To The Future 2;)

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
No matter how much body make-up and padding you use, you can't make an A cup look like a C cup.
I'm sorry, but you working in the fashion industry should know better. Tape, padding, and bras can do this very thing. Do you guys never read Cosmo or Glamour? :)
/Mike

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Sorry Donny, I can't look at Liv and not think of Steven going "Yak-yak-yak-yak-yeow!" on Dude Looks Like a Lady. :D

Reginald Trent

Screenwriter
Quote:

I think Britney is 100 times hotter than Christina but then again, that's just me!

-----------------------------

Granted she's more popular than Christina even though Britney can't sing very well. The Grammy pictures really exposed Britney's HUGE forehead.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks