What's new

Chappelle's Show (Season 1) - Defect on Disc One? (1 Viewer)

Rhoq

Supporting Actor
I recently purchased Chappelle's Show - Season One and I noticed a defect on Disc One.

We were watching the DVD over the weekend when I noticed that Episode 2 is nowhere to be found on either disc. Instead, Episode 1 is repeated where Epsiode 2 should be.

I know that I can't be the only one with a defect such as this. Is anyone else out there experiencing the same problem?

I have sent an e-mail to Paramount about the problem but they have not yet replied.

Derek U

Stunt Coordinator
Welcome to the forum! I had the same problem. It only happens if episode 2 is the first one you select when putting the disc in. Try it again, and you should be fine.

Derek

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Maybe Paramount caught onto this and held back orders and that is why this is all but impossible to find.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Seriously, does anyone know why this DVD is virtually impossible to find? I have never seen such a widespread shortage of a new release.

Rhoq

Supporting Actor
Success!!!

Thank you for your help. :)

-----

Will - where do you live? Here in Philly - it is pretty much available everywhere.

Mike Williams

Screenwriter
I looked all over town yesterday. Best Buy, Circuit City, Wal-Mart, Target and Suncoast Video were all out of it. The only store to have it in stock was FYE, the MOST EXPENSIVE store in town. I paid $24.99 when everyone else was selling it for $19.99, but if they're not in stock, being on sale doesn't mean much does it?

I also noticed that problem with Episode 2, but just went back to the Menu and clicked on Episode 2 again and played all right.

WillG

Senior HTF Member

Southwest CT and not having much luck at the Best Buy, Circuit City, Costco and Wal*Mart in my area. The sales guy at BB yesterday said they onlt had 6 copies in stock with the entire district (CT and NY) Amazon and Deep Disc. DVD do not have any in stock either. Weird

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks