Center Channel Match to CSW Ambiance Series?

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by BrianWA, Jun 15, 2004.

1. BrianWA

BrianWA Auditioning

I am currently having a home built and want to wire the great room for sound using in-wall speakers to keep the room clean and clear of anything on the floor or hanging off the wall for aesthetic purposes. I have heard good things about Cambridge Soundworks Ambiance Series, but have been told by CSW that they do not have a center channel (MC300IW) that matches well with these and that they have no knowledge of any of their competitors that would work well either. Speakers will be powered by a H/K 330. Is there anyone out that has these speakers that can recommend a center channel to me?

2. BrianWA

BrianWA Auditioning

I am currently having a home built and want to wire the great room for sound using in-wall speakers to keep the room clean and clear of anything on the floor or hanging off the wall for aesthetic purposes. I have heard good things about Cambridge Soundworks Ambiance Series, but have been told by CSW that they do not have a center channel (MC300IW) that matches well with these and that they have no knowledge of any of their competitors that would work well either. Speakers will be powered by a H/K 330. Is there anyone out that has these speakers that can recommend a center channel to me?