What's new

Cedia 2009 Video Podcast: Panasonic (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

BD60, 80 and 70v Blu-ray Players; B15 Portable Blu-ray Player; LCD (X1 Series) and Plasma Displays​

Southpaw

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason
Nope, they decided not so display their new AE4000 for whatever reason. It may be because not much changed from the 3000.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
OK, thanks. I still am not sure if I will go with another PJ next time around or the biggest flat panel I can get my hands on. If I had had the dough when the 3000 came out I might have jumped on it, now that the panels are growing and they would work in my space so much better during the daytime they are definitely a consideration for me. The Panny line is my best bet when that happens tho because of their amazing throw distance flexibility....

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Sam If you could wait a few more months I would. Even if you don't plan on using 3D would be nice to have a PJ that supports it.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
I'm not jumping in any time soon, so that sounds like good advice Adam. I'm not 100% sold on home 3D but at least wanna make sure that a standard is established (and stuck to!) before I spend any money on replacements. Like I said tho I'm watching both the PJ and panel spaces, I'm finding that the downsides to the panels that existed when I bought my existing PJ have been wiped out in recent years and I'm willing to trade a few inches for a top notch ultra bright and sharp panel if they can continue to move the prices downward. Till then I'm enjoying what I've got but keeping a look to the horizon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks