What's new

CBS Syndication Bible Updated Today - 1/22 (1 Viewer)

Frank Soyke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
Another update. High Chaparral is listed as Season 1 complete, other seasons in progress. Good news

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
Anything else you noticed off hand? I'm at college right now and don't have the link to the Syndication Bible handy (it's bookmarked on my home computer).

Frank Soyke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
Ron1973 said:
Anything else you noticed off hand? I'm at college right now and don't have the link to the Syndication Bible handy (it's bookmarked on my home computer).
I went through all the wanted usual suspects (BH, PJ, Happy Days, Barnaby Jones, Cannon, Bilko). Nothing new.

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
Frank Soyke said:
I went through all the wanted usual suspects (BH, PJ, Happy Days, Barnaby Jones, Cannon, Bilko). Nothing new.
Well, pooey! :lol:

derosa

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Grant
It's still disappointing that 7 seasons of Love Boat have been transferred to HD,
and the standard def DVD's are still stalled at season 2.

EdG

Stunt Coordinator
An announcement for Bonanza Season 7 might be coming up. The site is now saying S7 is remastered and S8 is in progress.

maskedmala

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Maurice
I can't believe they're doing nothing with Sgt. Bilko. Some people just don't understand the Classic TV on DVD market

Frank Soyke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
I had hoped we would see some movement on Season 5 of The Beverly Hillbillies to indicate that further seasons are coming. Nothing yet.

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
With too many stalled titles of theirs that I would prefer to see resumed (Love Boat, Barnaby Jones), I have to admit I'm very underwhelmed by the news that another title that I have no interest in is getting higher priority from them (when it comes to westerns, I will only get what's to come with "Big Valley" and a few more "Gunsmoke" releases). Congrats though to those who have been waiting for it.

Eric Vedowski

Second Unit
Real Name
Eric
derosa said:
It's still disappointing that 7 seasons of Love Boat have been transferred to HD,
and the standard def DVD's are still stalled at season 2.
A friend of mine just got back from a Princess cruise and he said one channel on the TV was showing nothing but non-stop "Love Boat" epsiodes and he said they looked fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annefnlys01
Recent bookmarks