What's new

Caption This! Disney Thread (1 Viewer)

chris winters

Second Unit
well the trailer for the new batman movie hit the internet today...heres an exclusive AICN scoop with some stills.

chris winters

Second Unit
Goerge Bush under pressure from Democrats finaly produced proof of his national guard service durring the vietnam war.

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
"The high point of Carrera's careera, she looked back on this moment with fondness when the reality of the Lone Wolf McQuade script hit home."

I can't believe I once watched this movie often. Just for the car, but...

Off to kill myself,
Condorgeek

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
You know what they say about the size of one's wingspan right? Oh yeah! Take a look at all those new BMW's down there. They're more Dirrty than X-Tina.

Evan Case

Screenwriter
Overworked and underpaid, the child stars of Our Gang finally rise up against their adult masters on the set of the 1937 one-reeler, Huntin' Hokem.

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
Stanley Kubrick's first attempt at Full Metal Jacket
"Tonight, you pukes will sleep with your rifles. You will give your rifle a girl's name, because this is the only pussy you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging ol' Mary Jane Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties are over! You're married to this piece. This weapon of iron and wood. And you will be faithful!"

GeorgePaul

Second Unit
Here are the sad results of Buddy Ebsen's advice to Fess Parker that he should 'pick on someone his own size.' Sadly, Fess never did really understand why the film was called, 'The Terror of Tiny Town.'

Lynda-Marie

Supporting Actor
Picture 1: Jesus, look at the size of those maggots! (Kurt Russell picture
Picture 2: No, I did not steal your mop. That IS my hair! (Picture from Gus)
Picture 3:
A) Alcohol warning label: Consumption of alcohol can lead to waking up next to something really scary.
B) Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
C) Nuh nuh nuh Nine Coronas!
(Picture of Dean Jones in bed with the dog)
Picture 4: It's a bird! It's a plane! It's... what the hell IS that? (Picture of the guy and gal in the weird bid getups)
Picture 5: The ugly truth about Disney's "The Alamo": They didn't aim at the producers and director!
(Fess Parker surrounded by gun totin' little kids)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks