What's new

Can't find King of Queens DVD sets in BC Canada (1 Viewer)

Rodrick

Second Unit
I live in Burnaby, near Vancouver BC. Home and same area Michael J Fox lived and went to school too.

I can't find the DVD set of The King of Queens in Metrotown, Brentwood Mall or any DVD stores.

Why is it only that show not sold in Canada?

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Columbia TriStar doesn't own the home video rights to release the show in Canada.

Gord

Josh LM

Stunt Coordinator
I always sort of liked King of Queens. I found it much more comical than most sitcoms.

Rodrick

Second Unit
Wow thank you very much. I better start taping the episodes. I have cancelled some of my Frasier and 7th Heaven episodes that I own on DVD. Currently in BC Canada they have it playing daily on UPN 14 from 6pm to 7pm, along with That 70's show, then Seinfeld.

I at one time had every 7th Heaven, Frasier, and Seinfeld episode in order taped. Now that even Seinfeld coming on DVD that is what Im getting next.
70's show is gonna be expensive to collect and King of Queens so I'll tape them.

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
I'd love to own "King of Queens" but since it's not out in Canada, I'll probably have to turn to E-Bay or something. Same goes for "All in the Family". Those sets aren't available here either unfortunately.

Greg Madsen

Second Unit
All in the Family Seasons 1 and 3 are in-stock at Amazon.ca for $29.32 CAD each. (Sign up a new account and use coupon MAPDECEMBERV to save $10.00 off $50.00 purchase)

They also have King of Queens Season 1 for $41.55 CAD.

Mark_Johnson

Stunt Coordinator
Definately check Ebay. You can get a great deal if you look around a bit.

I got the first two seasons in mint condition and paid way less than I would have at Futureshop(if they carried it). Its especially a good time to shop with the dollar so high.

Paul Sandhu

Supporting Actor
I watch it on UPN whenever I have time. Have you tried phoning around to the other FutureShops? The one in Surrey (Scott Road store) has a much larger selection than the one in Metrotown.

SunnyB

Auditioning
ya its not sold in canada i asked at the metro one, vancouver one on broadway, and the surrey one and they didnt have it so i bought it off of amazon.ca

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
I originally purchased my sets in Minnesota when was there on vacation in the summer because I couldn't find them here in Toronto. However, last week I noticed them at two different Best buy locations. Unfortunately they are quite expensive, I believe $65.99.
I can't quite figure out the expense...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks