What's new

Cannonball Run & Cannonball Run II (1 Viewer)

JayB

Grip
Just picked up Cannonball Run and was VERY impressed with the picture quality for a film of this age. Anamorphic widescreen looks awesome compared to what I was expecting. Audio is marginal but whacha gonna do?
Now, does anyone know why Cannonball Run II is fullscreen? Does anyone own this...how's the picture quality otherwise? And the audio quality....?
(PS The new server is a lot faster!)

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
I was also very impressed with Cannonball Run - it looked very nice for a film of this age and popularity. (It's priced so reasonably too.) It's so interesting how movies like this can look so good while "bigger" movies from this era often look so average.

Mike Heenan

Second Unit
Cannonball 2 is full screen and mono I believe. The actual quality of the disc is fine for a $10 title, I think its a little grainy but would be nice to get a widescreen disc of this, but that aint gonna happen! I also wish they wouldve done a special edition for Smokey pt. 1, that wouldve been cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks