What's new

Cancelled TV Shows - Life after Cancellation (1 Viewer)

Haden

Supporting Actor
Yeah really... Family Guy is the biggest success story for a tv series on DVD.

Joey Gunz

Second Unit

I completely forgot about Family Guy. Yeah, it is kind of weird that they didn't mention it since its clearly benefitted from its cancellation; becoming popular on DVD and is in the process of being revived for TV.

Randy A Salas

Screenwriter
The article also overlooks The Ben Stiller Show, which came out on DVD around the same time as The Tick and Firefly and also features unaired episodes after an early cancellation.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I am glad they mentioned the show Miracles. I really enjoyed the show and I am very disappointed not to be able to see the remaining 7 episodes.

Kai Zas

Second Unit
Maybe there should be a one-season rule or something.

The people who work against shows like "Miracles", were they not there when the show was pitched? Did they not invest in it in the first place? Or were they planning from the start to pressure the writers and the producers into changing the way the story would devellop, just like the people at fox did to Firefly.

Oh well... too bad fans can't produce episodes. You know, with paypall or something. I guess the credits would run on forever. ;)

Rakesh.S

Second Unit
shameless plug but

guys check out miraclestv.com and miracleshq.com
the creator of miracles, richard hatem is in touch with the fans

i really wish another network would pick up miracles and air it continuously and give it a chance to find an audience

i managed to see the unaired eps and simply put, they were brilliant..the ending was really amazing too..

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
This article implies The Tick is coming out on DVD. That true? Animated or live action version?

Never mind, I found it.

Rodrick

Second Unit
THE TICK WAS RELEASED ON DVD. I RENTED IT. I'D LIKE TO SEE SECOND NOAH RELEASED ON DVD OR GUNS OF PARADISE.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks