What's new

can any sub beat adire audio rava sub @ $432.02? (1 Viewer)

chun howe

Stunt Coordinator
i am ready to purchase a sub to complete my HT/music entertainment center.

what other sub should i consider? currently i find rava is the best price for performance. anyone with paradigm monitor match with rava sub? if YES, how's the match up? :emoji_thumbsup: /:thumbsdown: ?

thanks

Chun

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
The Rava is hard to beat at the price. For about $100 more you can investigate the Hsu VTF-2 and the Rocket UFW-10 neither of which I’ve heard, but Hsu has a very sound reputation and if the Rocket sounds as good as its early reviews (currently in beta) it will provide strong competition.

The Hsu is usually on sale for $449 from the factory direct. I got mine for that price. I love my Hsu, though I never heard the Adire, I've heard many people recommend it. You'll probably be happy with either one.

Enjoy it, whichever you get!

Craig

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
You don't need to worry too much about "matching" a sub to speakers. You will have the same x-over and room effects regardless of sub.

chun howe

Stunt Coordinator
thanks for all the replies.

i was in padre island camping past weekend + memorial day holiday. and only had the chance to read and reply today.

i would love to get a hands on experience, but that's something i'll do once i got my own house. currently i am a apt dweller.

i guess i'll go with the rava sub for $399. save the $100 for my next amp/reciever.

will let you folks know once everything is in place.

still waiting for my monitor 7 to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks