What's new

BVHE Press Release: Soul (4K UHD) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Jake Lipson

Premium
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Best Buy has pre-orders up for the steelbook, but it's listed at $39.99 with no discounting at all. I know steelbooks are typically expensive, but that seems unusually high to me. I might wait a little while to reserve mine to see if it adjusts down within the next few days.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Real Name
Robert
Best Buy has pre-orders up for the steelbook, but it's listed at $39.99 with no discounting at all. I know steelbooks are typically expensive, but that seems unusually high to me. I might wait a little while to reserve mine to see if it adjusts down within the next few days.
The Amazon pre-orders went live this morning!

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
The Amazon pre-orders went live this morning!
DMC sent out a pre-order announcement: the blu-ray $24.99
4K is $29.99...

Disney Movie Club
OWN THE NEWEST MUST-HAVE FILM FROM PIXAR
Everybody Has A Soul. Joe Gardner Is About To Find His.

Available to own 3/23/21.​
Multi-Screen Editions include a Digital Code* so you can enjoy your movies on your favorite devices

Member-Exclusive Gifts!​
Get A FREE‡ Collectible Lithograph
Get A FREE** Collectible Pendant

1614138960577.png

Jake Lipson

Premium
Real Name
Jake Lipson
The last new Disney Blu-ray titles I was able to pre-order from Amazon and receive were The BFG and Pete's Dragon back in November 2016.

Amazon is great with some other things, but this year will be the fifth anniversary of their spat with Disney and they obviously don't care, so it's likely to go on indefinitely. Even if I didn't want the steelbook, I would not trust Amazon on this title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samuel698