What's new

Buy a DVD at Costco cheap now, save $5 each on 2 great upcoming titles (1 Viewer)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I saw a couple of interesting displays at Costco today:

New Line titles for $17.99 each:
  • Blade II - Platinum
  • Se7en - Platinum
  • Magnolia - Platinum
  • Dinner Rush
  • Fellowship of the Rings (2-Disc release)
  • Knockaround Guys
  • Friday After Next - Infinifilm
  • I Am Sam - Platinum
  • Boogie Nights - Platinum
  • All About The Benjamins - Platinum

Each item comes with a $5-off coupon good at Costco on the upcoming 2-disc version release of The Two Towers. The coupon is part of the special-to-Costco outer cardboard packaging.

Buena Vista titles for $18.99 each:
  • Oh Brother, Where Art Thou
  • Sweet Home Alabama
  • The Count of Monte Cristo
  • Signs
  • Reign of Fire
  • The Hot Chick
  • Cinema Paradiso
  • Equilibrium
  • The Importance of Being Earnest
  • Undisputed
  • Moonlight Mile

Each item comes with a $5-off coupon good at Costco on the upcoming release of Chicago. The coupon is part of the special-to-Costco outer cardboard packaging.

I myself grabbed Boogie Nights and Sweet Home Alabama, which are here at pretty decent prices. Even if the Costco prices on TTT and Chicago combined with the $5-off coupons isn't the best possible price on those releases, there still will be no regrets from me for getting BN & SHA at these good prices. Yeah, I coulda gotten SHA even cheaper back on release week, but I hadn't discovered Reese Witherspoon's fine acting talent yet. Now I know better, so I'm glad I got this.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Bumping this thread as a reminder to use your $5-off coupon for Chicaco this Tuesday (tomorrow) if you have one.

Since Costco is selling it for $17.99, then this coupon brings it down to $12.99...that's the best price in town!

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
There's a Disney one too. I forget the titles (I picked up Oliver & Company), but they have a $5 coupon on the box for Sleeping Beauty.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks