What's new
World Wide Stereo

Buttkicker LFE This is a baaad boy ! Also have an AMP (1 Viewer)

John-Tompkins

Second Unit
SOLD....................SOLD..............SOLD.

I have a LFE Buttkicker..I believe they retail at like 250.00 and can be had on ebay for ~180~200 or so..

Its in perfect shape and has only been used a couple of time..I have the orginal box.

I have 135 positives on ebay and audiogon under psujohny.

First responder with paypal that is in the Cont. US gets it for 135 bucks total and Ill eat the paypal and shipping costs.

Guitammer Co BK-LFE BUTTKICKER LFE - Retail BK-LFE

Specifications: Dimensions: 5.375" H x 5.375" W Frequency Response: 5 - 200 Hz Weight: 11 lbs / 5 kgs Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms Power Handling: 400 watts min. / 1500 watts max.

I ALSO HAVE A CROWN XS500 AMP THATS LIKE 1400 WATTS OR SOMETHING WHEN BRIDGED AND DRIVES THE HECK OUT OF THE BUTTKICKER..its in good shape BUT I have modified it with a resistor in the fans to make it run quieter..so I wanted to let somebody know, they could easily put it back to original if desired.. Look over on ebay, these amps go for around 500.00 or ( I actually paid more at a guitar center )..

If somebody wants the AMP/BUTTKICKER combo, first responder with paypal and inside the Cont. US will get it for 375.00 SHIPPED to your door and Ill eat the paypal fees..I do have the orginal box and manual for it

728x90

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GAMark
Recent bookmarks