What's new

Complete Buttkicker Mini LFE setup, Free Cables (1 Viewer)

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
SOLD!!!

I have here a 2 week old Buttkicker setup that I don't need any longer, items were purchased brand new from a authorized dealer around 2 weeks ago, they were shipped directly from Guitammer to me and of course the original receipts will be included

I am selling because I don't need this any longer, this package includes the buttkicker mini amp, mini Buttkicker LFE, a high quality 50foot RCA connection cable, amp leg stands, power cable and a ground cheater plug to remove ground loops

this is the same as a brand new setup, never even used but for 10 mins or so, no doubts about it, the mini kicks some serious butt in a single chair, I tried this in a berkline and it was amazing

SOLD!!!

I would prefer paypal for this item, but I am open to other forms

Outside USA buyers are welcome and appreciated, but will have to pay more shipping

I have completed hundreds of deals here on AVS, Videogon and the Home Theater Forum, along with having over 2000 positive comments on ebay, if you need a reference I can surely supply ;)

If you have any questions please email me at: avs "at" custom-ht.com email gets quickest repsonse, as I check it hourly, PM is fine also

thanks a bunch

-Gary

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks