What's new

ButtKicker BKA 1000-N with BK-QCP Quick Connect Package and 4-Mini LFE Transducers (1 Viewer)

david vankeuren

Auditioning
Hello friends, I have learned a lot from this Forum site and would like to repay forward. I have a NEW ButtKicker BKA 1000-N with the BK-QCP Quick Connect Package and also 4-Mini LFE Transducers. I purchased this when the wife and I had a NEW addition built to the house with two rooms and I wanted to set up a Home Theater Room in one of the rooms. I purchased the Largest TV screen I could buy and hung it on the wall, Purchased 4 Home Theater Seats (powered recliners) and "Top of the Line" Boston Acoustics speakers (7 total) plus Audio and video equipment. Apparently I was not listening to the wife when she said she wanted a TV room with just a couch? We sold the reclining theater chairs and we now have just a couch, the wife is happy.

Sorry for the rant, If anyone one on this forum is interested in the above items please email me at [email protected], or txt me at 607-590-0701

I wish to post here before I list on eBay, have many pics if wanted and all questions will be answered.

thank you

Sega

Second Unit
Real Name
Dan
Hi,
Watch out on the TV on the wall.
Have a friend that did that.
After a time. One night the TV let go of the wall.OPS!
Bye! Bye! TV..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks