What's new

BU's 'Mondo Cane Collection' details - finally!! (1 Viewer)

Will*B

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Will
At last, Blue Underground have released full details about their upcoming (10/28) 8-disc 'Mondo Cane Collection' set.

Amazing director's cuts, 90-min new documentary, and much, much more.

Details and trailers are available at blue-underground.com in the 'coming soon' section.

Only 10,000 copies though... I have a feeling this will be a hot item on Ebay in a year or so...!

EdwardKarlinski

Stunt Coordinator
That was why I bought mine at Borders rather than waiting for Best Buy to get copies in. I wanted to make sure I got one. The Bloody Judge is a film I have wanted to see for years. I am anxious to see the Mondo Collection. These type of releases are why Blue Underground is so highly regarded.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Mine has supposedly shipped from DDD but no sign of it yet. Daunting quantity of nastiness, though!

Rumors are circulating that all 10,000 have sold out in preorders. Yet I doubt that is true & it is just a false rumor to get people to jump the gun & purchase right away.

I can not get them at the moment since I am broke & hope they will be around for a few months at least. This year is too much in great dvd releases. I even had to skip Indiana Jones for the time being among every other release.

Todd Robertson

Second Unit
Rumors are circulating that all 10,000 have sold out in preorders. Yet I doubt that is true & it is just a false rumor to get people to jump the gun & purchase right away.
I pre-ordered mine 4 days ago. got it today from Amazon. I thought I had ordered it weeks ago....mistake, somehow this pre-o got lost in the mix. didnt have to worry. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks