What's new

Brave Litle Toaster (1 Viewer)

Joel C

Screenwriter
I was looking at this DVD the other night, and noted it was in full screen. I know it premiered on TV, but it was originally intended to go to theaters... Anyone know the OAR?

Nick Senger

Stunt Coordinator
I don't know that it originally premiered on T.V. My wife and I saw it in a theater in Boise, Idaho in the summer of 1990. I believe it was the first theatrical movie we saw after we were married. I don't remember it being any kind of special showing. We didn't get asked our opinion of it or anything like that.

I'm assuming that it was in widescreen since we saw it in a theater, but that was before I was so aware of such things.

Aaron Cooke

Second Unit
It was definitely in theaters, although probably just in limited release. I don't remember the aspect ratio as i was probably only 16 at the time and not really aware of such things, but i assume it was a widescreen movie and has just been chopped by disney.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I never realized this was a theatrical release. My first experience with this movie was on the Disney Channel about 10 years ago. If I get this it will be for my grandson.

Joel C

Screenwriter
According to imdb, it was a hit at Sundance but didn't find a distributor, it went to cable, and then finally had a brief theatrical release.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks