What's new

Brand New Sony PLASMA KDE42XBR950, Bravo D1, in LA (1 Viewer)

antoniogtz

Auditioning
This is my first post.

I am selling my brand new SONY PLASMA KDE42XBR950 (42") quotes as "The Ferrari of Plasmas" in PlasmaTv buying guide. A Bravo D1 DVD player (DVI Cnnectors), and a tilt wall mount. Everything is new. I opened all packages, ran it for about 1 hr, and everything works perfectly.

Local sale only. Due to the size, expense and specially risk, I will not ship. I'm in Culver City, CA.

Here are the details:

PLASMA:

Enhance your living space with the elegance of Sony’s XBR® Plasma WEGA™ High Definition Television. Its floating glass panel design will seduce your senses as you enjoy the stunning picture enhancement provided by our Sony WEGA Engine™ System. Direct Digital Circuitry enables a natural, rich image from any source while Digital Reality Creation® brings you amazing picture resolution. Scale the size of side-by-side P&P windows with MID®X circuitry, and see deeper blacks and better depth with Sony’s Plasma Panel Driver LSI. You want to watch movies at their best…Sony’s CineMotion® technology makes it possible, while our Built-in ATSC tuner/QAM offers you all the glory of Hi-Definition broadcast. Also utilize the i.LINK® input which provides access to Hi-Definition content from D-VHS, and view high def digital images with Advanced Memory Stick® Media. Simply surreal… the KDE-42XBR950.

• Elegant, floating glass panel design enhances any living space
• Stunning picture enhancement with Sony WEGA Engine™ System
• Direct Digital Circuitry for natural, rich image from any source
• Enjoy amazing picture resolution with Digital Reality Creation®
• Scale the size of side-by-side P&P windows with MID®X circuitry.
• Movies will always look their best with CineMotion® technology
• i.LINK® input provides access of hi-def content from D-VHS
• Get deeper blacks and better depth with Sony’s Plasma Panel Driver LSI
• View high def digital images with Advanced Memory Stick® media
• Installation flexibility with Sony’s 2-piece plasma design
• Built-in ATSC tuner/QAM brings you all the glory of Hi-Def broadcast

It has a beautifull, separate Media receiver unit that does most of the processing and connections. This is Sony's best.

Paid over $7000 for the plasma only

DVD Player:

Bravo D1. One of the few with DVI connection for an all digital image, no convertion. Also A 6ft DVI cable. Check details at Vinc.com. Paid $250+.

Wall mount:

Tilt wall mount made for this TV. Paid $350 +. Unpackaged.

All warranties are unfilled. Everything with original boxes and packaging.

The reason for the sale is 1. I should not have spent this much money (but believe me this is a nice unit that will lure anybody in), and when my wife found out how much I spent she almost threw me out.

Package price $6100. I could probably deliver if within the city.

Please email me for pictures.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks