bose speedway demo dvd

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by MichaelDW, Mar 12, 2002.

1. MichaelDW

MichaelDW Stunt Coordinator

I WAS AT THE LOCAL TWEETER STORE AND THEY PLAYED A CAR RACE DEMO I think it was called speedway. the salesman said it was made to sell bose but the sounds were great any one know how or where I can buy one?

2. Ian_B

Ian_B Auditioning

Well, I don't know for sure, but it was probably an Imax film called Super Speedway. It's been out on DVD for a while now, and they just re-released it with a DTS track. It's not made to demo BOSE equipment. It's available at any DVD retailer.

3. MichaelDW

MichaelDW Stunt Coordinator

thanks. michael

4. EricHaas

EricHaas Supporting Actor

Isn't that a documentary about the Andrettis or some such thing? It is often used as a demo for a 6.1 system, since it is encoded for 6.1. They used it as part of a Bose demo I attended at Fryes, but my Paradigm dealer also used it to demo Paradigms.

5. Roy Wallace

Roy Wallace Stunt Coordinator

The Andrettis are featured in the film. If you ever get a chance to see it in IMAX it is well worth it.[​IMG]
    RW

6. DanRA

DanRA Extra

If it is Superspeedway your talking about, it has nothing to do with Bose. It is a great DVD. I hav enever seen it in an IMAX ther but it sure is sweet on my bigscreen. one of the best demo's I use!!!!

Just buy it!

Ralph-

7. John Garcia

John Garcia Executive Producer

John
    The original is around 5+ years old, a new version recently came out that is DTS-ES and widescreen. One of my favorite discs of all time.