What's new

bose speedway demo dvd (1 Viewer)

MichaelDW

Stunt Coordinator
I WAS AT THE LOCAL TWEETER STORE AND THEY PLAYED A CAR RACE DEMO I think it was called speedway. the salesman said it was made to sell bose but the sounds were great any one know how or where I can buy one?

Ian_B

Auditioning
Well, I don't know for sure, but it was probably an Imax film called Super Speedway. It's been out on DVD for a while now, and they just re-released it with a DTS track. It's not made to demo BOSE equipment. It's available at any DVD retailer.

EricHaas

Supporting Actor
Isn't that a documentary about the Andrettis or some such thing? It is often used as a demo for a 6.1 system, since it is encoded for 6.1. They used it as part of a Bose demo I attended at Fryes, but my Paradigm dealer also used it to demo Paradigms.

Roy Wallace

Stunt Coordinator
The Andrettis are featured in the film. If you ever get a chance to see it in IMAX it is well worth it.:emoji_thumbsup:
RW

DanRA

Grip
If it is Superspeedway your talking about, it has nothing to do with Bose. It is a great DVD. I hav enever seen it in an IMAX ther but it sure is sweet on my bigscreen. one of the best demo's I use!!!!

Just buy it!

Ralph-

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
The original is around 5+ years old, a new version recently came out that is DTS-ES and widescreen. One of my favorite discs of all time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks