Bond Movies

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Erik_Hetz, Dec 25, 2001.

1. Erik_Hetz

Erik_Hetz Auditioning

I've been trying to find the first two Pierce Bronson Bond movies but have been unable to find them in most retail stores. Is there a special edition coming out for these movies?? I'm thinking thats why I can't find any in stores.

2. Keith_R

Keith_R Screenwriter

Kyle
    Erik, the Bond films have been discontinued until probably when the next Bond film comes out (in order to promote it I guess.)If you are lucky you may still find them in B&Ms and I've seen a couple at Bestbuy. Hope this helps.
    Edit: The Bond films already have special Editions, so there is a pretty good chance you will pick up the particular titles you want in Special Editions.[​IMG]

3. SteveGon

SteveGon Executive Producer

I have all the Bond discs. I got about half of them on eBay so I suggest you check there.

4. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

If you DO find them in B&M's, it won't be Best Buy or somesuch place. Check your music stores (FYE, Turtles) and bookstores (Borders) that sell DVD's, and other out-of-the-way places.

OR, if you want to collect ALL the Bond's, look for the 3 box sets. They seem to be easier to find. My local Borders had 2 copies each of all three of them as of last week.

For what it's worth, Best Buy has Never Say Never Again listed in it's after-Christmas flyer as a sale item.

5. Shayne Lebrun

Shayne Lebrun Screenwriter

And watch out for Tomorrow Never Dies, as there is a barebones version out, in addition to a special edition.

6. Tanner

Tanner Stunt Coordinator

Speaking of Tomorrow Never Dies, I have a copy that has a Silver/Gray cover. Then there is the copy that matches the rest of the Bond special editions. What is the difference between the two? Which one is better?

7. Jonathan Perregaux

Jonathan Perregaux Screenwriter

Jonathan Perregaux

8. Justin Lane

Justin Lane Cinematographer

Tanner, there is no dfference whatsoever. Both discs are exactly the same.

I have noticed quite a few Bond discs at Borders lately. That is probably your best bet for picking up the majority of the ones you are looking for.

J