What's new

Bond Movies (1 Viewer)

Erik_Hetz

Auditioning
I've been trying to find the first two Pierce Bronson Bond movies but have been unable to find them in most retail stores. Is there a special edition coming out for these movies?? I'm thinking thats why I can't find any in stores.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
Erik, the Bond films have been discontinued until probably when the next Bond film comes out (in order to promote it I guess.)If you are lucky you may still find them in B&Ms and I've seen a couple at Bestbuy. Hope this helps.
Edit: The Bond films already have special Editions, so there is a pretty good chance you will pick up the particular titles you want in Special Editions.:)

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I have all the Bond discs. I got about half of them on eBay so I suggest you check there.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
If you DO find them in B&M's, it won't be Best Buy or somesuch place. Check your music stores (FYE, Turtles) and bookstores (Borders) that sell DVD's, and other out-of-the-way places.

OR, if you want to collect ALL the Bond's, look for the 3 box sets. They seem to be easier to find. My local Borders had 2 copies each of all three of them as of last week.

For what it's worth, Best Buy has Never Say Never Again listed in it's after-Christmas flyer as a sale item.

Shayne Lebrun

Screenwriter
And watch out for Tomorrow Never Dies, as there is a barebones version out, in addition to a special edition.

Tanner

Stunt Coordinator
Speaking of Tomorrow Never Dies, I have a copy that has a Silver/Gray cover. Then there is the copy that matches the rest of the Bond special editions. What is the difference between the two? Which one is better?

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member
Tanner, there is no dfference whatsoever. Both discs are exactly the same.

I have noticed quite a few Bond discs at Borders lately. That is probably your best bet for picking up the majority of the ones you are looking for.

J

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xcvbszdfzsfsa
Recent bookmarks