What's new

Blockbuster Online Rental Service Slowed Down!!! (1 Viewer)

Robert Powers

Stunt Coordinator
I joined the Blockbuster online rental service a couple of months ago. I have the unlimited 3 out at a time plan. When I first joined, it only took about 2 days from the time that I mailed a DVD to get a replacement.

Last Tuesday morning I mailed Blockbuster 3 DVDs from a Post Office. I recieved one DVD the following Saturday, I received another one exactly one week later, and the last one I received one week and one day later. The sad thing is that they have a distribution center in the city that I live in (Charlotte).

I don't know whether it is the Postal Service or Blockbuster because I received an email stating that they received 1 of the DVDs 1 day after I mailed it but it wasn't shipped until the next day. The next day they still had not received the other 2 DVDs so I sent them a notice stating that I had already mailed them back.

The next day my Queue stated that the remaining 2 had been shipped but I received those 2 on 2 different days.

I still like the program especially since it offers 2 in-store free rentals per month but if they make it a habit of having very slow mail service I will not continue their service.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i tried the bbv program with the cooper code free first 4 weeks at 17.99.
that is the only reason i tried.
i will not renew after this month.

the first 2 dvd came in 3and 4 days.
the third took 6 days.

the turnaround has not been faster then 9 days total.
flushing is the hub that i seem to be attached to.

the alamo was in the Q as coming soon for a week after it was released. then when they finally shipped, it was dirty dancing 2, not alamo.

netflix is much faster.
the turnaround is usually 5 or 6 days from me sending one to them and me getting the next one in the Q.

bbv still doesnt have movies like the unrated dreamers.

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks