What's new

Black Friday Prices Now At Best Buy on 54 Movies (1 Viewer)

sleroi

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gavin Kopp
Just saw this. I was going to wait until Black Friday to see if Nobody 4K would drop below $20, then yesterday decided to use the Halloween 20% off code at gruv to get it down to $17. And today it’s 9.99. 🙄

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Thanks for the heads up, I grabbed Alita and Ad Astra in addition to some 14tb external drives they had marked down to $200!

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Any posts on the Black Friday ads for films on sale??

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
EYI even though most of the 54 movies have been removed from the list of movies in the first post, they are still at the sale price if you go to their individual listing. For example the 4ks Logan, Die Hard, and Prometheus, Bohemian Rhapsody are all still at their sale price of $9.99 even though they are no longer on the list in the first post as of this writing.

Update: Best Buy seems to be adding the titles back to the link in the first post. There are more there then there were about 1/2 hour ago.

Now it says the deal ends in 16 hours and 30 minutes as of 8:30 AM Eastern Time November 7th.

Last edited:

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Tenet
First Blood
Love Actually

CCAB8AC7-CAD5-4C5C-B46D-028D07633EDE.jpeg

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
I was tempted but there wasn’t any titles on my wish list. No have to have titles.

The Martian
Tenet

Are all in my cart still….

I’m sure these will
All be on sale at Black Friday too.

Honestly I could buy all 3 in digital too. Cheaper and I won’t view them very often.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
I was tempted but there wasn’t any titles on my wish list. No have to have titles.

The Martian
Tenet

Are all in my cart still….

I’m sure these will
All be on sale at Black Friday too.

Honestly I could buy all 3 in digital too. Cheaper and I won’t view them very often.
Buy the discs, redeem the codes, sell the discs, and you'll get them for practically nothing. :)

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
I picked up quite a few titles (probably a dozen or so) from Best Buy's 4k sale this year, since the $8/$10 price seems to only come around during the holiday season.

I have a few titles in my cart but nothing I have to have.

A lot of titles I want are still above $10 or coming out in 2022.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks