What's new

Birth (2004) on DVD 4/19/05 (1 Viewer)

RossMan

Stunt Coordinator
MyVideoStore.com is reporting a April 19, 2005 release date for the Nicole Kidman film, "Birth".

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all...If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all...If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all...If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all...If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all...If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all...If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all...If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all...If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all...If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all...If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all...If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all...If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all...If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all...If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all...If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all...If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all...If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all...

Real Name
Anthony
I saw this just yesterday and I can absolutely see why people would hate it. It reminded me of the responses to Shyamalan's films (none of which - UNBREAKABLE aside - I've liked particularly). Personally, I can't quite figure out what I thought of it. There were some very good scenes and the story was quite compelling but ultimately - rather like THE VILLAGE - there are some concepts that are just too basically implausible to make for a satisfying film. Anyway, I wouldn't dismiss the film out of hand. It's still on my mind, at least, which is more than you can say for most films.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks