What's new

Big Brother 5 (1 Viewer)

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
I thought the HOH thing was just 3 rounds of the same thing. Are we saying the other rounds were different games?

Wonder how long that first round lasted.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Yes, each round is different.

Here's the supposed strategy:

Spoiler:The plan between Drew and Cowboy (in Cowboy's mind)is for Cowboy to for Drew to throw the final HoH competition so that Cowboy can take Drew to the final two, thus allowing Drew not to boot off Diane. But I think Drew shouldn't trust Cowboy and just take Diane if he really wants to win the $500 Large.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, tonight's the live HoH Part 3 faceoff, and live eviction to get to the final 2, and then next Tuesday will be the season review and final vote for the winner of BB5.

There's not much else to report, pretty ho-hum, except that Diane regrets having Nakomis getting the boot over Cowboy for the final week (I guess Cowboy and Diane aren't too chummy and relationable vs. Nakomis being someone that can carry a conversation of interest).

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
9/17/04 live episode:

That was a dumb eviction by the final HoH, that's a guarenteed 2nd place decision.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
What was up with those questions? Talk about being cruel to a guy that's really never said any of the vile crap the others have in this game. In the end, Cowboy is 50K richer, Diane missed out on any vacation and she still owes Drew an iPod from her Amazon.com GC.
biggrin.gif
Don't care who wins, happy that Jase, Scott, Jennifer, Diane, Karen, Will, and Marvin all lost out big time.

Travis_S

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis
Joseph - You forgot Adria and Natalie
smile.gif

I don't care much for Drew, but he has deserves to win more than Michael, who lasted so long because he was a threat to nobody.

My vote predictions:

Will - Drew

Marvin - Drew

Adria - Michael

Natalie - Michael

Diane - Drew

Nak - Drew

Karen - Drew

Winner - Drew (5-2)

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
quote:Joseph - You forgot Adria and Natalie

It wouldn't have been fair if they won, but they made it interesting. They actually tried to get others to play and didn't stoop to the level of the others in being scum while making game moves. Drew should win, but Karen and Marvin may go with Cowboy because of Drew's upbringing versus Cowboy based on their reaction to his HOH prizes. I see Cowboy with a chance, not a great one.

Mark Pfeiffer

Screenwriter
Joseph, I agree that those questions for the final HOH weren't fair to Cowboy in a personal sense and a competitive sense. I didn't count how many had him as an option, but I'd bet it was four of the six. One's natural inclination is to assume people see you in a good light, so he got "suckered" into picking himself on the positive questions and the other person on the negatives. The most important thing about the questions, though, may have been tipping off Drew that Cowboy didn't have as much support from the jury than we might have thought.

I think if Cowboy would win if he was going against anyone else. I don't recall Drew burning any bridges or really upsetting anyone, except for Diane (and I didn't follow that at all). Cowboy has played the pity card from day one. It's helped him get to this point, but with all the animosity that builds up from being confined in the same space 24 hours a day, I think that he isn't going to win because the jury will resent being made to feel sorry for him. Plus, no one seems to respect that he's been a follower rather than a player.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I'm not totally sure Drew would win. Also, Michael may not get Natalie's vote, because she said her best friend was Drew.

I don't know that Marvin or Karen would vote for Drew since they felt he backdoored them.

RyanAn

Screenwriter
Editing works. I have been watching nearly every episode all season up until last nights ep, I never would of thought Drew would of beat Michael in the two...

Ryan

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Also, Cowboy has been looked upon as a snitch and a lapdog in the game from almost day 1, so he is most likely the less respected player of the final two, but, still, Drew made it harder for himself to sway 4 people by picking Cowboy over Diane.

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
Drew messed up. He had a guaranteed victory over Diane. People will vote for Cowboy because of pity. It's obvious that he can use the money more than Drew. Unfortunately he doesn't deserve it because he did absolutely nothing throughout the whole game. At least Diane played the game.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Marvin - Drew

Karen - Drew

Nakomis - no idea

Diane - no idea

Adria - Drew

Natalie - Drew

Will - Drew

So I think Drew could sweep it or win 5-2 at worst.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Did anyone wince painfully watching Cowboy try to justify why he deserved the jury's vote? The mono-syllabic speech pattern of Cowboy's was so painful to listen to for any length of time.

Can't believe the twins voted for Cowboy, geez. Diane tried to mislead Drew with her parting comment as voted.

Marvin cracked me up a lot with his comments and questions.

Anyhow, glad Drew won it over Cowboy. At least we get a pro-active winner this time after 2 slouches won the previous 2 seasons.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member

Not really, he clearly is poorly educated on top of a questionable IQ. He couldn't express his points in the house, why would that change?
biggrin.gif

quote:

Can't believe the twins voted for Cowboy, geez. Diane tried to mislead Drew with her parting comment as voted.

I don't think they expected him to get any other votes. It was obviously a toss up and both were "loyal" to them. I thought Diane had flipped too with that comment. It was probably decided who would win and Jennifer was permitted to vote for Cowboy to save what little face she had left.

quote:

Marvin cracked me up a lot with his comments and questions.

Yeah, but he came off as a fraud trying to get airtime. I don't think he felt what he did toward Cowboy and seemed to whisper to him at the end. He didn't know about the Horsemen for a long time and was caught up in the Van Boyz crap too much to make one think he didn't think he had the "first" alliance. Obviously, he knew the others were close, but he acted as if he was in their group both alone and together.

Jase and Holly acted like the complete morons they were in the house. Scott actually seemed human and willing to put aside petty issues he obviously didn't even realize existed in the first place. Mike was definitely watching from home.

The opening jury bit was way too staged and once again they let Jennifer get away with anything. She's the one who said Cowboy's blood was as thick as grain alcohol, she's the one that spit on his photo, she's the one that called him names behind his back. She got what she deserved when he evicted her. Obviously the other non jury members were aware of Will's sore sportsmanship and appeared very eager to reveal it to the others though thwarted by Julie Chen.
wink.gif

quote:

Anyhow, glad Drew won it over Cowboy. At least we get a pro-active winner this time after 2 slouches won the previous 2 seasons.

I was hoping for Drew, Twins, or Diane with Cowboy as the "honest" backup against Karen or Jennifer. The four mentioned preferred winners all played the game and weren't afraid to take a chance. The rest just hung on for the ride. Jennifer had HOH x 3 and every time she did nothing but go along. She had several chances to eliminate threats and she let Drew and Diane slip by each time.

Bryan_O

Agent
quote:Did anyone wince painfully watching Cowboy try to justify why he deserved the jury's vote? The mono-syllabic speech pattern of Cowboy's was so painful to listen to for any length of time.

Cowboy did have one of my favorite lines all season when they revealed the twins twist... He said "oh shoot, I knew it" then he kept saying over and over "It's Holly, it's Holly"

I found it even harder to listen to the twins talk. They always tried to use bigger words than their respective vocabularies. It made them sound even worse than Cowboy. I think Natalie said she was going to vote based on her "strategical situation". I understand her intent, but is strategical even a word? Does she even still have a strategical situation, after being voted out?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks