What's new

Big Brother 5 (1 Viewer)

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
Will was lucky it was double eviction so he wasn't stuck alone with the twins for a full week.

I think they should do a double eviction this way- right after the scheduled one, make everyone go to separate rooms, announce there will be another eviction, then vote and evict right away. No temp HOH, no discussions, just sudden eviction.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
FYI, there will be an episode of Big Brother on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday this coming week. The Saturday episode is being pre-empted by College Football games (probably regional consideration as to which game your area gets, we get the Florida game).

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Well we know now, once and for all, Adria and Natalie took "really" being on the block far better than Jennifer.

Keep on crying. You lost the veto,
you blew last weeks noms, you lied, you screwed over others that would have helped you. If you're gone, you're gone.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Wow, according to the live feeds:

Nakomis put on quite a performance and pretty much convinced Cowboy into saving her and booting out Diane, and Drew seems to have signed off on it. Nakomis leads in a "let's put everything on in the open" blabberfest, and proceeds to pile on half-truths and innuendo to really confuse Cowboy, mainly. Nakomis also might have convinced Cowboy that if she wins the final HoH, she'll take Cowboy, even though Cowboy has a better chance to win over her than Diane (huh?).

Drew and Diane were bickering, Diane really can't play anything cool, can she? Also, a drunk Nakomis also went on a rant of the evils of reality TV and the lengths it'd go for ratings.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
So how does the veto work now? If the person who gets it is not one of the nominees, wouldn't they wind up on the block if they use it?

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
If the person who gets the veto isn't on the block, then it's useless to use the veto anyway, since they can save the person at eviction time.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
HOH 1 Winner:

Spoiler:Drew. Apparently Cowboy was screwed over helping Diane and something happened. Didn't see any of it.

Oh yeah, I'm surprised they didn't air Jennifer's real quote about Cowboy's blood instead of what they did air. Ms. psycho said his blood was as thick as grain alcohol. Can't wait to see Will's whiny butt take solace in this one, his crew has lost.
wink.gif

Mark Pfeiffer

Screenwriter
While I suspect Will is playing to the cameras, couldn't he ease up on all the hating? Get over it. You'd think the twins killed his parents and feasted on them.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
That's the plan, though doing so and not looking bad in the process is what the remaining two are trying to do.

My prediction in final 2 scenarios:

Drew and Cowboy - Drew wins 4-3.
Drew and Diane - Drew wins 7-0.
Diane and Cowboy - Cowboy wins 6-1.

Drew has a 66.6% chance of winning it all.
Cowboy has a 33.3% chance of winning it all.
Diane has no chance.

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
Is the plan really to get rid of Cowboy? How refreshing! Without the "insight" of the live feeds, it would appear that Drew was going to keep Cowboy around and dump Diane. That would have been unfortunate, however, as Cowboy has only survived in this game because of Drew, and I don't feel as though he deserves to be in the final two (2). This is not to say that Diane is necessarily "worthy," but she has -- for better or worse, love her or hate her -- played the game well.... And, of course, by "well" I mean: she has "lied"... and "cheated"... and "stolen"... and everything else that Nakomis was sobbing about on last night's show.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
My wife thinks Cowboy is a little smarter than he acts. He sure finished that Veto competition very quickly. She thinks that he is playing dumb to avoid being considered a threat. And Nakomis has no right to trash her brother. She did it first by nominating him a few weeks back.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
While Cowboy might be smarter than he appears to be in the edited version of him we get on TV, he's done some truly silly embarrassing things inside the house (running around nekkid, using his stiffy to hang his cowboy hat on, just juveline stuff).

I would love it if Cowboy revealed at the end that he was indeed much more smarter than he appeared inside the house (a la Scary Movie 2, which parodied The Usual Suspect in the last reveal).

If it's Drew vs. Cowboy, I think Drew gets the votes of Will, Diane, Nakomis, and Marvin. Cowboy gets the votes of Adria, Natalie, and Karen. But it's possible that Drew wins 5-2 (with only the twins giving votes to Cowboy). Just my guess.

If it's Diane vs. Cowboy, I think Drew would give Diane a vote, even if it was a pity vote.

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
quote:If it's Diane vs. Cowboy, I think Drew would give Diane a vote, even if it was a pity vote.

Don’t forget that Nikomas told Julie last night that she would not vote for Cowboy.

Could be two votes for Diane.

But in the end, Drew has to figure is best chance to win it all is to go with Diane. So he will no doubt pick her.

Diane would probably pick Drew—but she has a better chance going up against Cowboy.

Cowboy can beat Diane—but probably not Drew. He would select Drew anyway.

So IMO, only Drew will make the choice that best positions him to actually win the game. The other two make the wrong (from a game perspective) choice and pick Drew.

Meaning that Drew will be one of the final two, no matter who wins HOH.

And he should win.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
HOH Part 2:

Spoiler:Cowboy won something again. He'll face drew in part three for HOH. I have no idea what he won at, probably some rigged lasso comp.
biggrin.gif
Now might be a good opportunity for the two horsemen to make a deal before the final HOH comp to take each other no matter who wins and screw Diane with third.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks