What's new

Best site for french DVDs? (R2) (1 Viewer)

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
I am looking for the DVDs of a japanese animated series that defined my childhood, Les Chevaliers du Zodiaque, or Saint Seiya.

I know they are available at Amazon.fr and FNAC.fr. I am wondering if there are better alternatives. Which is the DDD of french DVDs ? (or perhaps R2 DVDs in general?).

Thanks!

--
H

Mark_TS

Screenwriter
ALAPAGE is very close to AMAZON.fr , but FNAC's prices are ridiculous.

So far, Amazon.com is the best.

I am amazed that some titles which have been out 4-5 years are still at the 20 +Euro level.

JoeJ

Agent
Does anyone know any French DVD sites that accept Solo/Maestro? I am studying French and would like to import various French DVDs, yet don't have a credit card (only a debit card). I'm always too nervous to ask anyone, so can anyone help?

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Whoa. Thanks fellers, I had forgotten about this thread 'cause it went some 3 days without replies.

I ended up ordering the discs in question from fnac.fr.

IIRC, FNAC is sorta the french Best Buy, the discs I were looking for were very affordable at $9.99 apiece. But shipping pretty much doubled my expenses (I got 3 DVDs).

This is only the second order I have made from overseas, so I don't know what the standard is but I must say I was impressed by the service, as the discs gto here under a week. But then again with those shipping charges...

--
H - Me happy, I am a child again. "Par la colere du Dragon!"

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Really?

I know my search was not very extensive since I was fairly clueless to begin with, but I have to say 9.99 euros per DVD was better than I expected!

I guess I lucked out on these particular discs?

In any case, i will be spending the next holidasy in France, and if those prices (for this series) are valid in the stores as well, oh boy :).

--
H

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks