What's new

Best place to buy D VHS movies? (1 Viewer)

Sean Patrick

Supporting Actor
other good places to get dvhs

dvhsmovie.com
captainvideo.net

and the aforementioned dvdempire.com

a lot of dvhs titles are out of stock at any given time so you might have to use all three to get what you want.

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
www.bestprices.com

Also, there are sellers on our own ht software classifieds forum. In fact, I'd run a search because there have been several over the last 30 days (one in the current posts right now).

Ron

I have never seen any D-VHS products in stores, did it just completely flop at retail? I recently bought my first HDTV set and thought about buying one, briefly...but I decided that I didn't want to go back to the world of rewinding and "eaten" tapes. Even though I really, really wish I had some HD content to watch - I refuse to encourage cable television's insane pricing (up to and over $60 a month for TV, you have to be kidding) and my apartment complex doesn't have an antenna. So I'm stuck watching basic SD cable on my cool new 60" HDTV set. Bummer.

However, if I had a friend with a D-VHS deck who could tape shows for me, I'd probably get one, too!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks