What's new

Best end credits? (1 Viewer)

Tim_Stonesifer

Stunt Coordinator
I recently saw XXX and was blown away by the CG that was created for the closing credits. It was basically like a visual thrill ride that leaves you breathless. This made me wonder if other credits are as good. Does anyone have a favorite movie credit? The content could be anything: outtakes, a short segment, backgrounds, or even presentation of names.

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Master of Disguise had cool ending credits that were colorful and everything. Too bad the film was a piece of crap.

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
Around the World in Eighty Days - Best end credits, ever, IMO. No other film has matched the genius of Saul Bass's title designs for this film. Plus, Victor Young's whimsical musical score adds to the fun.

Other end credits I feel are top-notch are...

Citizen Kane
MST3K: The Movie
Kung Pow: Enter The Fist

Rich Romero

Supporting Actor
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
Dawn of the Dead (love the mall music and shots of the zombies)
Night of the Living Dead (the lynch mob)
Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare

LawrenceK

Stunt Coordinator
Seven has cool credits...scrolling down instead of up, and maintain the look of the opening credits. I also like the credits for Dogma.

Andrew Chong

Supporting Actor
"A Bug's Life", the first CG movie with premeditated blooper reels to accompany the credit roll. I laughed so hard the first time I saw that.

Richard Kim

Senior HTF Member
You can add Toy Story 2 to the list with its "outtakes."

I haven't seen the Monsters Inc. outtakes yet, but I will when the DVD comes out.

Ches Campbell

Stunt Coordinator
They aren't closing credits, but I LOVED the opening credits to Panic Room. They were so cool looking. Fight Club and Seven were cool too. I guess Fincher just has a knack for credits (and movie making as well).
Later

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks