What's new

Best deal on BTTF Trilogy (1 Viewer)

Todd Schnell

Second Unit
By going through http://www.dvdpricesearch.com/ you can get it at playcentric for $32.78 shipped.
Not sure if this will work, but here is a direct buy link to playcentric from dvdpricesearch.
http://www.dvdpricesearch.com/cgi-bi...5F025192249129
The weird thing is when doing a search on the playcentric site, the price comes up $41.65 WS, & $36.11 for the butchered full frame version.
Following the link from dvd price search BttF shows up as
*Back To The F.(w/s)(3pk/r*.
Where as just doing a search & add to cart from playcentric it shows up as
*BACK TO THE FUTURE TRILOGY*.
Both have the exact same description on the playcentric site.
I have read around the net some people have had problems with playcentric.
Personally I used playcentric once in the past with no problems.
$32.78 is a fantastic price so I went for it.
Todd

StevenJ

Stunt Coordinator
That sucks, Boone, it's not gonna be cheaper?

But I heard you get a nifty watch if you're within the first 70 people...or was that 7?

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
So PlayCentric at a total of $32.78 shipped is probably as good as it's gonna get?

Wait a minute, what about DVD SOON, it's listing it there at $30.72.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
I contacted DVD Soon and confirmed the price. Also, the packaging is bi-lingual, English/French, but the discs are the same as in the US. I'm on the fence right now. $30.72 is a damn good price. Does anyone know what the packaging is like from PlayCentric?

I think I'll check the round-up Sun. and if $39.99 is the best prcie still, then I'll order from DVD Soon. I can wait a couple extra days, it's not like I'm gonna be able to watch them the minute I get them anyway.

StevenJ

Stunt Coordinator
The day is slowly buy surely approaching. This is my last day of school before BTTF hits my hands! :D
I can't believe it. It seems like only yesterday I got the information about a mall survey on the BTTF box, and the little bit of info about the December release. Which we now know is true.
2 MORE FULL DAYS LEFT PEOPLE, 2 MORE! :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Phil Tomaskovic

Supporting Actor
ok, Coconuts has it listed for $29.99 after a $10 rebate. Now to see if CC will pricematch my online preorder to it (or else).

JohnMM

Stunt Coordinator
Phil, where did you find the rebate price at Coconuts? Is it online somewhere or did you find it in a store flyer?

Thanks.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Yes, please let us know if that rebate offer, (and ordering it from Coconuts) can be done on-line. As I don't think there is a Cocnuts in South Florida.

Phil Tomaskovic

Supporting Actor
It was a flyer in the Sunday paper. I checked the ad, they don't mention any web site. Also it looks like the sale price is only Tues & Wed.

Matt Stryker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt
To check and see if there is a coconuts in your area, use the store locator at www.fye.com.
Looks like there is one in Jacksonville, none that I can see in South FL. Any chance that the other FYE stores (Camelot, FYE, etc) will match this offer?

LuisDC

Stunt Coordinator
Do any of you know that the B&M WalMarst have the BttF set for the regular price if $32.77??

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks