What's new

Best Buy Redux (1 Viewer)

Brian Shannon

Stunt Coordinator
Well it finally happened.
I went into Best Buy (shudder) yesterday to check to see if the actually had something they had advertised.
While watching the Final Fantasy trailer on TV, I was approached by a salesman(?) who proceeded to tell me "we are not on commission".
That's it, I've finally HAD IT!
"What does that mean and why am I always told that?" I asked.
"Well we are here to give information and our competitors are only there to sell you something, that is why they hang around." He said.
So I looked him right in the eye and I said "So you actually don't care if I buy anything or not?"
He replied "Yes, that's right I don't care if you buy anything."
After he answered the question I think he realized what he had said and hung his head and skulked off.
How does this store stay in business? There is nothing in there that I cannot get elsewhere for less money!
Truely amazing.

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
There is nothing in there that I cannot get elsewhere for less money!
Please tell me where you can get the Die Hard Trilogy for less than $49.99. I'm always looking to save a buck.
------------------
13-time NBA world champion Lakers: 1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001

Brian Shannon

Stunt Coordinator
My apologies it was for VHS.
[Edited last by Brian Shannon on July 10, 2001 at 08:44 AM]
[Edited last by Brian Shannon on July 10, 2001 at 09:59 AM]

KeithAP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Keith
Hi Brian,
That link you gave seems to be for VHS, not DVD. The code does work though. I searched for the DVD version on their site and couldn't find it. Anyone else have any luck?
-Keith

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks