What's new

Best Buy Halo2 non-playable demo, controller, and coupons (1 Viewer)

Grady Hollums

Second Unit
Real Name
D.G. Hollums
Well I went to Best Buy today and saw this pkg. For $39.00, I am not sure I would even want to buy it. I was told the Halo2 stuff is the 8 min in-game movie that we have all seen at least 400 times, a making of video (which I think I got with the OXBM, and the trailer that I have seen on-line.

I have no idea who made the controller? If MS actually made the controller then I might consider buying it, but if not then no go.

But I would be interested in finding out what anyone else may think about it.

Tony_L

Grip
Any word on how good this controller is? I think it's from MS and not some shitty third party.

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
In the back of my Halo: First Strike novel (actually pretty good SF), there is an ad for the Halo original soundtrack special edition, which includes a DVD that has the video and I believe interviews and making-ofs on it. With DD5.1 surround sound. Not sure if this is the same as what you saw...

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
Ah ha...I can confirm that the DVD that comes with the Halo Soundtrack Special Edition package is the same disc that Grady saw at Best Buy. We've all seen that stuff before.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks