What's new

Best Buy Coupons (on-going, ever-evolving) thread (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
HERE are some Best Buy coupons for the usual stuff/usual restrictions (10% off movies/music/software--up to three, and more) good through 5-12-08.

It's weird I get these things via e-mail...

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Will a moderator please change the title of this thread to reflect the idea of adding continuing posts as Best Buy e-coupons become available? Thanks!

HERE ARE COUPONS for 10 to 12-percent off at Best Buy (usual stuff/routine) good from May 18 thru May 26.

I am dumbfounded, again, that these made it to MY inbox! :)

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member

It's working again now; when I went to the web page before there was no coupon or anything else at all, besides a statement "Maximum Print Exceeded"

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Nope. Still get the "maximum prints exceeded" message. Oh well...

BTW, thanks for the thread, Mike. Keep 'em coming... :emoji_thumbsup:

_Man_

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
What a crappy deal. I just went to try to print out the coupons and I get a message that says "Maximum prints exceeded." Apparently BB only allows so many of these to be printed out. I'm the one who posted the link and because I didn't print it out right away, I will be denied the opportunity to use them. Another good reason to hate BB.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW

And seems *very* limited indeed. I actually tried it w/in an hour or two after you posted it the other day and still got that same message. Same thing happened w/ the earlier posts from others.

_Man_

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
Just open the lower frame in a new window and use the print function in your browser. In my case it cut the bottom coupon in half, but I didn't need that one.

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
Isn't it obvious? They know who you are and they know where you live (well, your e-mal address anyway). But I wouldn't worry to much about it. Unless you look out the window one day and see two "Geek Squad" vans parked across street!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Oh, the vans are parked right outside. ;)

It's just that I figured they kept tabs on me to make sure they DON'T send me any coupons, etc...

Just cuz everyone's out to get me doesn't make me paranoid....does it?!?! :D

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Have there been any BB coupons lately? It seemed like there was one for every holiday, but nothing for Veterans Day that I saw.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Hey, Mark!

Haven't seen any of these in awhile. But, then again, that's no surprise for me. Wonder if others have?

Maybe they've cut back--because of Circuit City's problems? Maybe they don't feel as much of a need to "compete."

I know they've had some booklets in their software sections with coupons for 10% off software. But that was awhile ago.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
And of course, after I gave up and bought a Blu-ray player and a new receiver, last night coupons for Dec. 12-15 showed up in my mailbox. Sigh.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

So maybe this would be one of those times when you wished you were "like Mike" and BB coupons DIDN'T show up in your mailbox?!? :confused:

:D

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I got them too, but only a 10% discount off regular prices isn't enough to get me excited these days. By the time you add back the sales tax, it's basically a wash.

If I drive to Best Buy in NH, I can accomplish a 7% discount everyday on everything, even sale items. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks