Best 4 mega-pixel Camera (size matters!)

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Michael De Costa, Dec 4, 2001.

1. Michael De Costa

Michael De Costa Stunt Coordinator

I am in the process of looking for a new digital camera with a good 4 mega-pixel image quality. I have been leaning towards the Canon G2 due to it's outstanding reviews but would like something that can fit into my pocket if possible. What about the Sony PC-5 at he 3.3 mega pixel range? The Canon S40 is another great option but while at Circuit City yesterday, I saw a Canon 4 mega-pixel camera, which was smaller than the ELF. I thought it was an A40. It was by far the smallest 4 pix camera I have seen (was black if that helps). I went home to gather reviews on it, but can not find it anywhere. It's not even listed on the Canon website. Does anyone know about this camera? Looking for suggestions any advice? [​IMG]

2. Peter Apruzzese

Peter Apruzzese Producer

Peter Apruzzese
  3. Michael De Costa

Michael De Costa Stunt Coordinator

Peter- Thanks for the reply. I was killing myself looking for the exact Canon model it was. Which is as you pointed out- never to be found on Canon since it is a Olypmus! Thanks for the help-Michael

4. Steve_Ch

Steve_Ch Supporting Actor

>>(size matters!)