What's new

Beethoven boxed set - 60 CDs - for Euro 39 (1 Viewer)

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
Lee, I can't find the review at their site. Can you supply a link please?

Well it's 5 PM PDT on 29 Oct 07 and still no ship from Amazon. I wonder what the heck is going on. :confused:

MarkRose

Grip
I had the same shipping date. Now it is changed until April, 2008. Oh well, if I ever get it, its a great price. If someone sees it a a good price elsewhere, please post.

Well it's 5 PM PDT on 29 Oct 07 and still no ship from Amazon. I wonder what the heck is going on. :confused:[/quote]

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
Yeah, mine's been bumped out until Apriil 2008 now too. This is the THIRD delay. Originally when I placed the order it was "in stock for immediate shippment", then "ship in a few weeks", then "ship by end of Oct", now it's "ship by April next year". I ordered three sets to use as Christmas presents - that purpose is now defeated. :angry:

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
http://www.arkivmusic.com/ just shipped my $60 copy a few days ago. they say it's 3-4 week wait on their site. Too good a deal to pass up and the Sony set may be discontinued due to competition from Brilliant Classics. I've learned from the Mozart set that I don't need every single work, just the "masterpieces" are more than sufficieint.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Unless you're very unlucky, it't won't be 3-4 weeks but about 10-11 days, in practice. That's how long it takes standard Amazon shipments from the US to get here.

Cees

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
It took a long time but my copy finally came in. Wow - an impressive package, an absolute steal at $59.99. Highly recommended!!! I did not know this is a 2007 release!

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
Holy heck. I just got an email....Amazon has just shipped me my three copies at $26 each. ETA 4 December 2007.

Philip, did you cancel your order? What are you going to do with the second copy? :laugh:

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Dennis,

That's a steal. You effectively have one for free and two more at a ridiculously low price.

Cees

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks