What's new

Beauty and The Beast audio dropouts (1 Viewer)

LarryE

Stunt Coordinator
I'm sorry if this has already been discussed ( I did a thread search and nothing came up ), but I just purchased Beauty and The Beast, and there were at least 5 episodes of audio drop out. I own a Denon DVD player (first generation), and have never had any technical glitches with this machine. Any one else having similar problems? I also wonder about my receiver, which is also a Denon. Thanks for the input.

David Stone

Stunt Coordinator
At what min/sec points in the disc does the audio drop out? Also, which version of the film are you watching?

LarryE

Stunt Coordinator
I was watching the special edition version, and the first dropout was about the 18 minute mark. There were several more episodes. But here is the weird thing, I skipped back and replayed these areas, and there was no drop out. In fact, when the audio drops out, it goes completely silent. I put in my new Hard Day's Night DVD, and it plays perfectly. I think my Denon player may be incompatible with this disc. I didn't have any problems with the Snow White classic release however.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks