What's new

Baywatch Hawaiian Wedding 6/3/03 (1 Viewer)

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
This reunion movie was on TV last night and I saw on davisdvd.com that this will be coming out on DVD June 3rd. Unfortunately, following the CSI lead, FOX will be releasing it in full screen only (even though it was taped in widescreen).
I used to watch Baywatch for about the first two or three years so I taped it last night. When I started watching it and saw the 'widescreen' hdtv logo, while it was being broadcast full screen, I stopped it and figured I could watch in better quality when it would eventually come to DVD. Maybe I'll watch the tape anyway.

Justin Bauer

Supporting Actor
I always loved Baywatch for a good laugh. It got me through my Freshmen year of college when it was aired all during the day. I would catch it between classes to get a good laugh. I caught some of it last night and my roommate and I could not believe how much plastic surgery all the cast seemed to have done on their faces.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
following the CSI lead, FOX will be releasing it in full screen only
I meant to address this: CSI is not a Fox product; it is a CBS product being distributed by Paramount. Someone made a similar comment in the Dark Angel thread (a Fox product), so I wanted to clear that up.

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Dave, I wasn't saying that CSI is a FOX product. I meant that, like CSI, this TV-movie was shot wide but the DVD will be FS.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Relax, 6/3 was definately the release date. Tower? No wonder I couldn't find it. The only Tower in town is downtown, and you have to do paid parking to get into that shopping center. IF you buy something they validate parking! :rolleyes

Jeremy Allin

Supporting Actor
I can confirm that it is 1.78:1 anamorphic/5.1 sound. I received a preview copy and I hope to have it reviewed this evening.

Should be interesting................

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
I saw this when it was on tv,take my word for it, what a waste of time. I can't believe they actually put it on dvd.

Dan Kaplan

Stunt Coordinator
I ordered my copy (as a freebie add-on through Columbia House) yesterday. Certainly not a cinematic masterpiece, but I figured my collection is overdue for a movie I'm embarrassed to admit I own... :b

Bill Walton said it best in a ESPN.com recap of NBA All-Star Weekend:

I used to think that the 1992 Dream Team of Michael, Magic and Larry was the greatest collection of talent ever assembled until I saw the recent footage of Pamela Anderson, Carmen Electra and Yasmine Bleeth in the "Baywatch Hawaiian Wedding" movie. I feel a strong need to take a second look to confirm.
Any questions? :)

Dan

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
It is anamorphic. I got it from Netflix yesterday.

The only extras on it are two trailers. The one for SON OF THE BEACH had terrible quality. Is the show like that? Forgot what the other one was (returned it this morning).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks