What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Batman Animated Movies 3 Pack (1 Viewer)

Ocean Phoenix

Supporting Actor
Amazon.com has put up a page for a DVD 3 pack that includes "Mask Of The Phantasm" and "Subzero" spun off from "Batman: The Animated Series", as well as "Return Of The Joker" spun off from "Batman Beyond".
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...v=glance&s=dvd
I know that all of these movies are currently out on DVD, so I'm wondering, does anyone think the DVDs in this set will be different from the current releases?

I don't understand the timing of this release, and the point of it if the DVDs don't have new commentaries and/or special features. It makes sense to release them to add to the hype for "Batman Begins", but that movie is still three months away from the release date of this set. I know that "Batman Beyond" has audio commentary, but I'm not sure about the other two.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Rob T

Screenwriter
no they're just re-packaged.

I would love an SE of Mask of the Phantasm though. :)

Michael Warner

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
Well the original Mask of the Phantasm disk was double-sided with both full-frame and 16:9 transfers. One would hope that the new disk would be the same.

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
Too bad they included Return Of The Joker or I would've picked it up just to house my crappy snapper cases for the first two...

Fabien Renelli

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Fabien Renelli
Don't we have any news at all about a Special Edition fot MASK OF THE PHANTASM yet ?

I have all of the Batman animated video movies on DVD, and this one really deserves it...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmoore9
Recent bookmarks