What's new

" Band Of Brothers" On HBO, It's Kinda like Saving Private Ryan (1 Viewer)

Tom Vandogreen

Auditioning
Does anyone know about the movie coming out on HBO called Band Of Brothers ??? it's directed buy Steven Speilberg and Tom Hanks or they are the producers of it, anyways it looks verry good i think you should check it out.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Jason Quillen

Supporting Actor
Its a 10 part mini-series. Anyway, go do a search in the TV Shows forum and you should find a few threads about it.
JQ

Michael*K

Screenwriter
I highly recommend reading the book Band of Brothers . I think you'll find it very hard to put down. Stephen Ambrose captures the sacrifices these men made better than any author I've read. Much of his writings are based on hundreds of testimonials made by surviving members of Easy Company.
------------------
--Mike
Amazon Hot 100 DVD's
[Edited last by Michael*K on August 27, 2001 at 11:38 PM]

Tom Vandogreen

Auditioning
Sorry guys a thought it was a Movie.
Do any of you know if this will come out on video ?
I dont got HBO and i relly want to see this

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
I'm sure it will appear on video eventually, but not until HBO has gotten maximum mileage out of airing it (including reruns).
As they usually do with their series, HBO has an entire website devoted to Band. Go to www.hbo.com and click on any of the links for Band of Brothers.
M.
[Edited last by Michael Reuben on August 28, 2001 at 07:57 AM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoneman66
Recent bookmarks