What's new

B&K AVR-307...Can't get a picture to show. (1 Viewer)

Jon P

Auditioning
I cannot get a picture from my B&K to show on my sony xbr. I've hooked the video output s-video & composite to my tv & I get nothing...Am I doing something wrong?

Jon

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Use the setup displays menu and try toggling between Manual and auto to see if that makes a difference. Can you get any onscreen menus? I am sure you know all of the following, but here are some other possibilities:
If you are using component there will be no onscreen display, and you will have to associate the component inputs with specific devices. If you are using the V1 output and watching the V1 source you may need to toggle the setting between tape and line in the Advanced Zone A settings menu. As a side note do the inputs on the TV work? I have never owned a Sony TV, but some of the Toshibas I have owned share an input on the front and back, and you need to toggle between them. What happens if you use a different input on the TV? I have the PC set-up software which allows you to configure the presets and all other settings via the PC (much easier than using the remote or front panel). You can even save different versions. Let me know if you want a copy. It is big-so you will want to have DSL or other high speed access.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks