What's new

Axioms? Good sound for not much money? (1 Viewer)

Brook

Agent
I am thinking of buying the Axiom's Mt3 bookshelf's and the VP100 center. I heard this was a great combo and deal for the money. I really don't know, so I am asking around to see. Any opinions?:D

Paul_Fisher

Screenwriter
I have heard this about axiom as well, although I have never heard them before. It won't be too long before some Axiom owners start posting.
:)

Leo_P

Second Unit
Well, let me be the first then...:D
I have the Axiom M3's and a VP100 powered by a H/K AVR520. The improvement over what I had, a JBL N-Center and N24's, is significant, to say the least. I find myself listening to music in "pure" stereo more and more. The sound is beautiful.
BTW, I bought these speakers solely on what I read on websites like this one. I figured with a 30-day return policy, if I didn't like 'em I'd send 'em back. Not only did they not go back but I'm getting a pair of Axiom M60's in the future. ;)
Bottom line: I like my Axiom's and highly recommend them.

Brook

Agent
Thanks a lot Leo!
I have heard nothing but good things about them, but most people I heard from never really owned any. Now that I know, it will be helpful in deciding to buy them.
:emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks