What's new

axiom discussion... (2 Viewers)

Jason Bell

Stunt Coordinator
If you consider the M2s. Dont forget that they do not use the same tweeter as the M3s and up use. Axiom is coming out with a new model of that speaker with the better tweeter thats why they are on sale. I also think that the only Axiom Center that shares that tweeter with the M2s is the VP50. So if you want to match across the front the M2s would limit your choice of center speakers. Good Luck with what you choose.

Fallo

Auditioning
I have the M22's for about 3 months now and everyday they keep amazing me. I used to be a professional latin jazz musician and always had loved beautiful, acoustic well executed music. These speakers are very faithful in the midrange to top region doing superb for vocals, guitar and specially piano. The axiom site is in US Dollars, Marc site(not Marc really, the Audioshop) is in Canadian Dollars. Either way, you will have a great deal. About the M2, Axiom announced there will be a new M2 with the same tweeter and woofer as the M22 and VP100 center. That's why they are giving away the old M2's. I mated this puppies(M22's) with the Dayton 10" Titanic MKII and they are made for each other. The Titanic is so tight and tuneful that is the perfect complement to the M22's specially for music...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks