What's new

Aussie Pink Floyd DVD (1 Viewer)

Brian Elwood

Stunt Coordinator
I saw the Austrialian Pink Floyd concert a couple nights ago and I have to tell you. They are as close to Pink Floyd as you can get.

Not just your normal tribute band (They played at Gilmores Birthday party). They have the light show and music down pat.

The concert DVD is 1st rate and if you need a PF fix find a place they are playing (Midwest and then to Germany in December).

Nobody can replace PF but these guys are REAL close.

George See

Second Unit
Are they selling that DVD yet? I caught their Dark side of the moon show last winter and it was great.

Brian Elwood

Stunt Coordinator
It's on their website for $25 and at their concerts.

http://www.aussiefloyd.com/

It's the best sounding concert DVD I've ever heard. Excellent sternum pounding base, very well shot.

I've seen PF 6 times (including the 1st American showing of DSOTM) and was a little hesitant (come on - there a tribute band) but I was impressed.

To bad they have a HIDIOUS promotion and only 750 people attended. I only accidently heard about it (and I have Floydar! LOL)

George - I have a couple promo DVDs they were giving out - email me if you want a copy - I'll send it.

[email protected]

George See

Second Unit
Best sounding concert DVD you've ever heard, I can't wait to see it. This will also make the never ending wait for Pulse a bit less painfull. I sent you an email, i'm very appreciative :D .

To anyone who has no idea what we are talking about do yourself a favor and check out their show most casual fans won't even be able to tell the difference between these guys and the real thing, they are that good.

Brian Elwood

Stunt Coordinator
Well - let me say that I have only seen a small amount of Concert DVDs since I got my SVS subwoofer.

HOWEVER - with that said - I had it up pretty loud and the bass was magnificent (not that that is the only thing but . . . .)

The drummer for APF is pretty freaking good.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks