What's new

Audio Rack (1 Viewer)

George Caronan

Stunt Coordinator
Hello all. Regarding the WalMart rack, I bought one a month ago. I put my 50+ Yamaha DSP A1 on top with my Marantz MM9000 5 channel amp at the bottom. The heaviest item on one of the glass shelves is a 20-25 pound Denon DCD-1650AR while the rest are items less than 15 pounds such as a TEAC cassette deck, Parasound HCA-600, Onkyo DV-SP301 [on top of the Denon] and a BBE Sonic Maximizer [on top of the Teac]. I like the fact that there is ventilation on all sides even the back. Anyway, according to WalMart that unit is now discontinued so anyone thinking of getting one should do so or inquire as to availability. Cheers.

Jeff

Supporting Actor
Thanks for the replies on this! It turns out the rack in Canadian Walmart stores is differen't and I don't like it as much. Maybe since the one in the US is discontinued, this is the replacement. Anyway, I went with with another rack. I don't think that U.S. Walmart shelf would have supported my 70 pound amp, anyway.

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks