What's new

Attention Battlefield 1942 players.... (1 Viewer)

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
Wolfservers.com a community of online gamers who like to enjoy games in a competitive teamplay environment, just announced the launch of a brand new 64 player Battlefield 1942 Server! The server is based in London on a 100MBit line and open to the public 24/7, running both Road to Rome and standard Battlefield maps!

But that is not all we have to offer! Here’s a list of all BF Servers hosted by www.wolfservers.com:

BigBadWolf Wolfservers.com (IP: 216.54.160.17): our main BF server is based in North Carolina. Holding 44 players, the server runs BF, RtR, various mods like Desert Combat or Codename Eagle, and is usually reserved for our members. We have opened it up to the public lately as well to give you a taste of what the games can be like.

Hydra.wolfservers.com (IP: 195.169.212.216): a 32 player server situated in the Netherlands, the server is alternating between public and private games. Admins will open up the server to the public when they see the need, but our members get the opportunity to play on it whenever they want, just like they can with BigBadWolf

BigBadBullDog (Wolfservers.com) (IP: 212.22.0.29): as announced above, this server is based in London, England, and offers massive battles for the public. Although the server went online just 5 days ago, it is already becoming immensely popular and fills up really quickly, so get on there to secure your spot now!

[email protected] (IP: 216.54.160.99): a smaller server designed to allow mapmakers to test their custom maps. Only user-made maps are in rotation, and map creators can submit their maps so we all get to see new maps first-hand and test it on a dedicated server

[email protected] (IP: 216.54.160.19): another new server, this one is running TDM and specifically designed to have sniper-only battles. Selected BF maps are in rotation and invite you to sharpen your skills with the scoped rifle

All those servers have separate Teamspeak channels on our Teamspeak2-server to enhance the gaming experience.
The status for each server (player count, current map etc.) can be seen live on WOLFtracker, our very own server monitor!

But we’re still not done yet! In addition to regular games, we also run weekly WOLFClashes both on BigBadWolf and Hydra.wolfservers.com members can sign up for tournament-like games with pre-assigned teams and maps, where we battle it out to the last ticket.
On a bigger scale, we also host BF Tournaments, where teams prepare strategies in their own team forum, have the chance to book practice servers and can experience clan-style play without being member of a clan.

If you’re asking yourself “What does this cost me?”, then the answer is simple – nothing, it's free! We offer all this for free because we like to play games and have fun together ourselves and want as many people as possible to enjoy those games with us. And you will not have to endure any pop-ups or adds on our site or servers.

So where do you sign up to become a member? Go to http://forum.wolfservers.com and create an account, and you are set. The forums are the place where we discuss server settings, vote in polls and get in touch with other members. The atmosphere is friendly, so don’t hesitate to post a new thread when you have questions or just want to talk!

And if you ever want to check out different games, we also host Ghost Recon, Unreal Tournament 2003, America’s Army, Neverwinter Nights and a demo server for the latest multiplayer demos for all our members to enjoy.

Got any questions? Feel free to post them here or in our forums.

WOLFservers.com – Where the Gameplay is Teamplay!
WWW.WOLFSERVERS.COM

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
I promise I will logon sometime this millenium Michael!:frowning:Thanks for the info, I have all the info bookmarked and I look forward to playing with you guys soon. My name in BF1942 is same as my XBL gamertag Futurevoid.

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
OK cool Romier I will add you to my ASE buddy tracker.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks