What's new

Ascend Acoustics, Outlaw, HSU products for sale (1 Viewer)

Eddie Horton

Stunt Coordinator
1 pair Ascend Acoustics CBM-170...$175.00 plus shipping. **sale pending**
1 pair Ascend Acoustics CMT-340 plus stands...$350.00 plus shipping.
1 Ascend Acoustics CMT-340C center speaker...$150.00 plus shipping. **sale pending**
These are the "classic" models, not the "SE".
3 Outlaw Audio M-200 monoblock amps...$200.00 each plus shipping. **sale pending**

1 HSU VTF 3-MkII...$400.00...local pickup preferred, near Birmingham, AL. **sale pending**

All items were purchased in the summer of 2004 and have been in a no smoking, pet free home. No scratches, dings, or dents on anything. I'm re-doing the upstairs system per the wife, or they'd all be staying.

Eddie Horton

Stunt Coordinator
The 170's, 340c, and sub are sold. Still have the 340 mains and amps. Will do free shipping to the lower 48 on the amps.

caustic

Auditioning
Real Name
Chris
I'm interested in your 340 mains and am curious about shipping costs to Texas. Are you negotiable with the price? Are you shipping in original packaging and boxes? Thanks.

Eddie Horton

Stunt Coordinator
Price is firm at 350 for the speakers and stands. That's about half of what a new pair of speakers and stands will cost you. I do not have the original packaging due to the wife throwing them away during a move, but I will double box and package them more than securely on my end with my time and money. PM for pics or any other questions. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annefnlys01
Recent bookmarks