What's new

FS Outlaw LFM-1 / (HSU STF-3) (1 Viewer)

Jim Lyman

Agent
I have a Outlaw LFM-1 for sale, 12" and 325 amp. Very similar to the HSU STF-3, same designer. Excellent condition 9 out of 10. Would like to sell it local but I do have the original boxes for shipping. This sub has been used very little, was in my second system. I don't have the manual for it but it is not really needed. Everything else is there and works great. I'm thinking $375 plus shipping. Sub sold for $579 plus shipping.

Thanks for looking, Jim

Jim Lyman

Agent
There seems to be confusion on this. This is the original LFM-1. It has a 12" driver and a 325 amp. Shipping weight is 78 lbs. Same over all dimensions as the LFM-1 plus.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Sorry if I missed this, but approx where is your Local. The profiles used to list these, but with one of the forum updates it isn't in the Profile box by default anymore.

I would assume somewhere in between SoCal and NoCal, but I'd probably get lynched -- oops can't say that either I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks