What's new

Rythmik FV12R / Outlaw Audio LFM-1 Plus / HSU VTF-2 MK4 (1 Viewer)

BigJoeXxl

Auditioning
Real Name
Joe
I'm needing some help on making the best decision on purchasing my new subwoofer for my bedroom. I'm very cautious about the spending a large amount of money without actually hearing the subwoofer first. So I'm looking for people thoughts and suggestions. Now my top 3 I'm considering after doing a little bit a research last few days are the Outlaw Audio LFM-1 Plus, HSU VTF-2 MK4 or Rythmik LV12R that will come out next week. My main listening habits are movies and lots of call of duty Black Ops 2 and of course everyday DIRECTV. My room size is 17ft x 14ft x 10ft. Now which one of these will give me the best punch and cleanness I'm looking for to bring my call of duty experience to life?? 1) Rythmik LV12R -- free shipping $549.00 2) HSU VTF-2 MK4 -- with shipping is $596.00 3) Outlaw LFM-1 Plus -- with shipping is $629.00

BrennanOSD

Agent
Real Name
Brennan
If you can't listen before you buy, it probably comes down to which has the best warranty. - Brennan, Outdoor Speaker Depot

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
If you want the decision based on "what's available"...instead of buying new... Audiogon. You never know when somebody is sacrificing a $1500+ sub for

Type A

HW Reviewer
Real Name
Ty
Welcome to the forum Joe. Honestly, you are looking at solid names and I think youd be perfectly happy with any of them. That having been said Im a very happy owner of a pair of Hsu VTF2 MK3s and I have no problem recommending Hsu :cool: BTW I know Outlaw and Hsu does but not sure about the Rythmik FV12R. High level speaker inputs can come in very handy if you ever were to use the sub in a zone 2 application where you want to have a sub and only have stereo speaker outputs in that zone. May not apply right now if youre using it in a surround sound application, with a dedicated low level sub output, but remember a good sub is for life, and you never know, that simple high level speaker input could be useful someday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks