What's new

Article on ISF calibraters (1 Viewer)

Hey everyone,
Just thought that you all should know that the new issue of Sound & Vision magazine has a pretty good article on what to expect from an ISF technition. Pretty good article worth checking out.:D

Bill Will

Screenwriter
The new Sound & Vision Mag, has a nice article on an ISF tech coming to your home & doing a calibration. I thought it explained everything quite well including different kinds of test equiptment & etc.

Matthew Perry

Stunt Coordinator
Bill

I looked through the latest mag at the storte today and couldn't find this article so I didn't bother picking it up.

Which month is the article in?

Thanks

Matt

I showed the Article to Gregg yesterday when he came over yesterday to calibrate my Toshiba. The article does not really tell you anything.
But as far as Greggs calibration goes... Money well spent. :D

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Hi guys!

The article does tell you the basics of an ISF calibration which is only grey scale adjustment and front panel set up. It also lists the ISF suggested list pricing for these services.

There are many other things a good calibrator can do to make your set look its best. Please remember that these things are not done by many ISF calibrationists (even some highly regarded ones).

Regards

Gregg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks