What's new

are definitive speakers any good? (1 Viewer)

Krystian C

Stunt Coordinator
Definitive as in Definitve Technology? If so then yes in my opinion.

I have a full set of Deftech speakers. BP200TL fronts, CLR 3000 center, and 4 BPVXP's for the rear and surrounds.

But definatly give them a listen first, as they are not for everyone. They are bi-polar and a bit of a pain to get in the right position to sound great.

If you have any specific questions, let me know.

Eric Tobias

Agent
I have them and love them. The built in subs work great for me. I have a sub in all 3 front speakers. Bp2002's and CLR 2500. I am adding inwall speakers in the rear for a 7 channel system.

Happy Hunting

Vincent_S

Second Unit
I recently bought a set of Def Tech Pro Tower 400's. I did not care for the bi-polar towers. The Pro Tower 400's are direct radiating. I can definately tell a difference between these and my old Infinity towers. Probably due to the powered subs. I also have a Def Tech Pro Center C2 for my center channel which I like.

DaleBesh

Stunt Coordinator
I don't have Def Techs but have heard a couple of different systems and they are definitely worth auditioning while you make choices.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks